Indoor Air Quality
Superior modern building construction methods have combined with lifestyles that include more time inside than ever before to create a real need for evaluating the quality of the air within an indoor environment.
Individuals that suffer from allergy symptoms (runny nose, congestion, upper respiratory distress, etc.), asthma, irritated eyes, headaches, and malaise may be exposed to an indoor environment that could potentially help contribute to these types of complaints.
Argus has extensive experience helping building and facility managers, schools and universities, hospitals, hotels, insurance companies and homeowners evaluate and resolve indoor environmental quality Issues.
Argus Environmental is capable of providing the following services:
- Complete Indoor Environmental Quality Assessments
- Infection Control and Medical/ Health Care Facility Evaluations
- Health Hazard Evaluation
- Risk Evaluation
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Indoor Microbial Evaluations
- Sick Building Syndrome Investigations
- Remediation Design Specifications and Project Design
- Operations and Management Plans
- Construction Isolation Design Specifications and Monitoring
- Evaluation and Resolution of Odors
- Water Systems and Cooling Towers
- Property and Facility Manager Training and Certification